Owner, Mike Barret
Regular oil changes are the most important investment you can make in your car’s long-term health. Quality motor oil protects your engine and keeps it from wearing out prematurely.
Why It’s Important
- Maintains manufacturer’s warranty.
- Improves gas mileage by 1-2%.*
- Maximizes vehicle life.
For optimum performance and maximum engine life, we recommend that you:
- Follow the maintenance schedule and instructions in your owner’s manual.
- Check the maximum number of miles or months that your manufacturer recommends between oil changes.
- Use your vehicle’s oil life monitoring system and message center (if your car or truck has this technology) as a guideline only. It will tell you when to change the oil, but you still need to track your mileage.
At a minimum, we advise that you keep to the maintenance schedule in your owner’s manual. In some special operating conditions, for example, towing or carrying heavy loads, your manufacturer might direct you to change oil more frequently. If your vehicle has more than 75,000 miles on the odometer, we recommend that you consider switching to a motor oil formulated to condition aging engine seals.
Your Oil Change Pros
- Oil Change Plus service includes a FREE 4-tire rotation, brake inspection, and tire pressure check.**
- Same day appointments available. Open seven days a week including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Schedule your Oil Change appointment online today.
*http://www.fueleconomy.gov/, the official U.S. government source for fuel economy information.